INTERNSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR STUDENTS OF CARTOGRAPHY AND REMOTE SENSING STUDY PROGRAM
- Students obtain information related to internship opportunities in an agency, either from the SaIG Department website or from other sources.
- Students submit an internship application to the SaIG Department by completing detailed information as stated on the “Online internship application form” at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdc6U8T14ClKZMBHTh3twJhK9nxUvrLsKuZYrYjJbEcX7s7_Q/viewform?usp=pp_url
- The SaIG Department submits a letter to the Faculty of Geography UGM in accordance with the student’s request.
- The Faculty of Geography issues a “Cover letter for internship application” to the corresponding agency.
- The agency responds to the “Cover letter for internship application” from the Faculty of Geography.
- If the agency agrees, students can carry out the internship process in accordance with the time and schedule agreed by the SaIG Department, students, and related institutions.
- If the agency does not approve the application, which may be due to various reasons, students can re-apply the internship application process to other agencies according to this procedure.
PROCEDURE TO ASSESS THE RESULTS OF INTERNSHIPS FOR STUDENT OF CARTOGRAPHY AND REMOTE SENSING STUDY PROGRAM
- At the latest 3 days before students complete an internship activity in an agency, the supervisor / supervisor / person in charge of the internship activity must fill in the “internship evaluation form” for the student, which can be accessed at the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCjAvVpjN5Hi5_ame3irXMb3tA8099aAFJGuqGdMhq0fNMzA/viewform?usp=pp_url
- A maximum of one week after completing the internship, students are required to make a brief report regarding the internship activities that have been carried out through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfIYwMyDmLeS4fSJfKnJ4rdhWrB-aUF4dAR4xkAoKfOFBX9Sw/viewform?usp=pp_url
- The results of the evaluation of the supervisor / person in charge and the student’s brief report are used as the basis for evaluating the student’s internship performance.