Within a year, UGM held 4 periods of graduation ceremony for Bachelor and Diploma. The requirements for the graduation registration process include:
- Paying the graduation ceremony registration fees;
- Register for graduation ceremony to the faculty or vocational school with the following requirements:
- Graduates form with black and white photographs size 3 × 4 cm;
- Entry and verify data of the graduates on the following page https://wisuda.ugm.ac.id/v15/index.php/
- Form of graduation ceremony gown loan.
- Submit a declaration letter of exempt from books loan from the faculty and university libraries.
After all of the above requirements are fulfilled, the next step is to submit the graduation requirements file to the academic directorate, which are:
- Original Student Card (KTM)
- Photocopy of last diploma (high school)
- Print out the bachelor certificate format that will be signed by the person concerned
- Statement letter that the thesis has been submitted in the form of soft copy
- Photocopy of graduation registration fees payment form
- Print out the graduation data form