To become a distinguished Undergraduates of Cartography and Remote Sensing program that is capable of actualizing Geographic Information Science (Cartography, Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System) as the main discipline to solve spatial problems in earth, environment and resources studies at national and international level.
- To implement education and undergraduate teaching programs in the field of geographic information science based on empirical research results and practical experience;
- To develop geographical information science applications through basic and applied research;
- To implement science dissemination through the publication of the results of basic and applied research at national and international level;
- To establish network of cooperation with various stakeholders at home and abroad institutions for the development of geographical information science, and
- To carry out community service through the application of science in the field of geographic information science.